Office of Program Development and Funding
Available Funding Opportunities
The Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence Risk Reduction Enhanced Response Pilot Program Request for Proposal (RFP) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00pm (Noon), Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
Questions regarding this RFP must be submitted by 5:00pm, Friday, May 13, 2016. Questions should be submitted via email to Erin Trowbridge or by Postal Service to:
|Risk Reduction Enhanced Response Program|
|Alfred E. Smith Building|
|80 South Swan Street - Suite 1157|
|Albany, NY 12210|
Answers to the questions will be available on or about Friday, May 13, 2016 on the OPDV homepage under "What's New".
The 2016 - 2017Aid to Crime Laboratories Request for Applications (RFA) is now available. The deadline for applications is 12:00pm (Noon), Thursday, May 19, 2016.
Please view the attachment entitled: 2016-2017 Aid to Crime Laboratories Grant Expenditure Reporting Form
Questions regarding this RFA may be submitted at DCJS at firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than Monday, April 25, 2016.Please reference "Aid to Crime Labs" in the subject line of your email. Responses to questions will be posed here on or about Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
The DCJS Office of Program Development and Funding (OPDF) is integral in supporting the criminal justice community. OPDF:
- targets funding at specific criminal justice policy issues or geographical locations within New York State to implement federal, gubernatorial or legislative initiatives
- develops policy for new programs to be supported by state and federal funds
- administers applications and requests-for-proposals (RFPs) for State and Federal grant funding
- develops program guidelines to assist grantees in formulating their grant projects in a manner consistent with enabling legislation and regulations
- provides technical assistance to counties and localities to access funding and/or implement programs
- monitors and evaluates grant projects to ensure that grantees implement programs consistent with the terms and conditions of their contracts and to determine if established performance measures are being attained
- disseminates information on model programs to assist localities in replicating best practices, and
- provides resources to grantees for locating, administering and applying for grant-funded programs