New FBI Number Validation Patch for SJS version 7.0.7
SJS contains an edit that ensures that the FBI numbers used by the application conform to the FBI standards. Beginning July 6th 2015, the FBI will be using a new numbering sequence for FBI Numbers. To accommodate this change, please follow the steps in the instructions document below. Please make sure to download and apply the patch for the version of SJS you have. The fix will allow SJS to accept both old and new format for FBI numbers.
Patch Installation Instructions and files for SJS 7.0.7 installed on Windows XP or Server 2003
- Download the self-extracting Web archive (war) file that corresponds to the drive letter you installed to:
- From the Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services select “Apache Tomcat” from the service list, right click and select “Stop”.
- Delete the following files and directories from the Apache Tomcat directory structure.
- Delete the “sjs” directory located at: \apache-tomcat-5.5.28\webapps\
- Delete the “sjs.war” file if present, located at: \apache-tomcat-5.5.28\webapps\
- Delete all log files located at: \apache-tomcat-5.5.28\logs\
- Delete the “work” directory (aka ‘cache’) located at: \apache-tomcat-5.5.28\work\
- Run the self-extracting zip file you downloaded, which will deploy the updated Web archive (sjs.war) to your Tomcat directory. Do not change the default path in the self-extracting zip.
- From the Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services select “Apache Tomcat” from the service list, right click and select “Start”.